DJI RC Pro
DJI RC Pro
With powerful performance, DJI RC Pro was made for professional aerial photography. RC Pro runs on a stable and smooth system, thanks to its latest-generation processor and expanded storage capacity. RC Pro is built with powerful O3+ video transmission technology and adopts the same control stick design of DJI FPV for more precise maneuvering. DJI RC Pro elevates the experience of flight with unparalleled control.
O3+ Video Transmission - Incredible Signal Range and Quality
DJI RC Pro features O3+ video transmission technology, capable of maintaining a 1080p/60fps live feed from up to 15 km away with a latency as low as 120 ms.  A 2T4R high-gain antenna system enhances signal coverage and keeps transmission stable and smooth.
DJI RC Pro includes an integrated 5.5-inch 1080p screen that reaches an average brightness of 1000 nits. This long-lasting high-bright display is perfect for its Outdoor mode, where shadow details are enhanced automatically for clear display, even under direct sunlight. 
Next-Level Performance - Updated Processor for Upgraded Performance
DJI RC Pro is equipped with the latest-generation processor, offering stronger performance and lower power consumption. This results in 4x improved CPU performance, 7x improved GPU performance, and 20% lower power consumption over its predecessor. DJI RC Pro brings a more durable, stable, and smooth system that simply enhances flying.
DJI RC Pro supports Wi-Fi 6 protocol to download photos and videos from the aircraft at speeds of up to 80 MB/s. 
DJI FPV-Inspired Design. Immediate Takeoff.
Fine-Tuned Control Experience
DJI RC Pro uses the same control stick design as DJI FPV for precise maneuvering, fluid operation, and better shot composition.
Once powered on, DJI RC Pro connects to the aircraft in seconds, ready to capture every moment.
Outstanding Audio and Video
DJI RC Pro supports videos played at 4K/120fps in H.264 and H.265 codecs. A mini-HDMI port, all-purpose USB Type-C port, and microSD card slot also support charging, storage, and video output.
The system supports the installation of third-party apps for more diversified editing and sharing options. 
DJI RC Pro introduces a livestreaming function, where third-party apps can use the drone’s camera view for direct livestreaming, instant sharing of short videos, and more. 
Faster Charging and Longer Operation
It only takes 1.5 hours to fully charge DJI RC Pro, with the operating time extended to 3 hours to enjoy more flight and content creation. 
1. Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
2. This function will be available in January 2022 through firmware updates.
3. DJI is not responsible for permissions or information security related to third-party applications and does not provide any technical support for compatibility issues. If an installed third-party app prevents optimal use of your controller, it is suggested to remove the app or restore the controller to original factory settings.
4. Livestream function will be available at a later date.
5. Used with a USB charger of 15 V or higher output voltage.
DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, DJI Air 2S
In the Box:
1x RC Pro
1x USB 3.0 Type-C-Cable