JETI DUPLEX REX 9 SLIM ASSIST RECEIVER 2.4EX
A completely new type of receiver from the REX SLIM series with 9 servo slots. The receivers are specially designed for models with very narrow fuselages (e.g. F3J, F5J, etc.).
The REX Slim receivers offer all the features of the well-known REX Assist receiver series with a minimal cross-section.
- Supported protocols: PPM, EX BUS, EX Telemetry, S.Bus
- Freely programmable channel assignment of the slots
- Compact dimensions
- Full range
- Wirelessly programmable via the device overview of the Duplex DC/DS transmitters
- Programmable via the JETIBOX
- Integrated ASSIST stabilisation system with damping, heading hold, trainer mode...
- Additional, integrated telemetry: rotation angle on 3 axes, G-Force, temperature
- For fixed-wing models and multicopters
- Can output stabilised EX bus signal for e.g. CentralBoxes
- Of course also suitable for delta and flying wing models
Technical data :
- Dimensions: 15 x 12.5 x 60mm
- Weight: 12 g
- Supply voltage: 3.5 - 8.4V
- Telemetry: Yes
- Stabilisation ASSIST: Yes, with REX7 Slim Assist and REX 9 Slim Assist
- Servo slots: 9
- Antenna length: 2x 200 mm