SAITO FA-62B 4-STROKE NITRO ENGINE
Saito FA-62 B
Packing 62 cubic inches of power into a .56 size case, Saito engineers have once again come up trumps with an easy power upgrade for most 50 size models. The lightweight Saito FA-62B also suits a wide variety of .40 - .72 models.
The Saito FA-62B engine is only 6 grams heavier than the .56, offering a better power-to-weight ratio for modelers interested in glow engine power systems.
- Updated version of the FA-62A.
- Revised parts - Crankcase, Engine Gasket Set, Cam Gear Housing and Cam Gear Shaft.
- .62 cubic inches of power in a .56-size case.
- Integrated head transfers heat more easily and evenly. 1-piece cylinder head allows engine to run cooler.
- Installs easily in all .40 - .72 models.
- True chrome AAC cylinder lining.
- Displacement : 10.24cc
- Bore : 26.2mm
- Stroke : 19mm
- Practical RPM : 2,200 ~ 11,500
- Weight : 420g
- Recommended Prop : 12x6 - 14x6
- Cylinder : AAC
- Power : 0.95HP